- Exterior condition
- Interior contition
- Internal ceiling space
- Structural concerns
- Non-invasive moisture testing
- Plumbing and wiring condition
- New Zealand Standard 4306 compliant
Methamphetamine Testing & Reporting
Sampling ReportWe divide the property into groups of 5 rooms and take one sample in each room. The laboratory will do a a compositing pool sample which gives us a positive or negative answer for each group. You will be supplied with a report on our findings with photos of the areas where the samples were taken.
If you know that the property has been affected by methamphetamine then this report will give you the levels in each room tested. You will be supplied with a report on our findings with photos of the areas where the samples were taken and the levels in each room tested.
Next day reporting. Full indemnity Insurance. Fully Qualified.
- Dunedin City area
- North to Herbert
- South to Nugget Point
- West to Ranfurly and Roxbourgh
- Central Otago incurrs extra costs.
- (We can travel out these areas on request)